We are Business-Driven Management Consulting organization with Strategic Partners and Consultants from across the globe, providing Thought Diversity and Executional Excellence to our clients.
Our Core Values
Value Proposition of Watershed Management Consulting
- Increase your Project Management completion rate from Industry Average*.
- Sustainable solutions offered by Multi-Disciplinary Expertise.
- Highly customized Project Management Model tailor made to meet your Organization’s Project Culture Maturity.
- Watershed’s SEEK** comes together by employing Best Practices to meet your specific needs and to relieve pain points.
- Partnership approach with clients in place of a client-vendor relationship.
* Industry Average is 34% of projects have no baselines (Source: Wellington) ** SEEK: Skills, Experience, Expertise, Knowledge
Our Consulting Services
- Turn Key services provider for all Project management services including but not limited to Project Management Office (PMO) setup, tools, models and methodology
- Project Culture maturity assessments, gap analysis, review and recomendations
- Value-Add Project Management Resource Support
- Resources augmentation
- Single point for solutions from Industry leading business houses
- Risk Management, Change Management, Skilled Manpower, Strategy, Business Process and Quality
- Increase the Organisational Efficiency through our Business Process Re-engineering Consulting Services
Project Management Consulting and PMO Consulting
- Establishing PMO and framework
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Management Maturity Assessments (CMMI) and Plan of Improvement
- Risk Assessment and Planning
- Applied Project Management Models
Our Project Management Consulting range from online assessments to resource augmentation, and from Training and Competence enhancement to Risk and Change Management and from Project Planning to Project Execution. We partner with Greenlight Project Management in Madrid, Spain, enabling us access to immense talent and a decade of executional excellence.
We keep ownership of the end-to-end value chain from Project Culture assessment to Plan -of-Action, in line with client’s Organizational goals.
Our Projects and Programs finish on time and within the budget with exceptional quality. The scope is continuously evaluated to maximize value. Our services range from Change Management, Resource augmentation to Technological solutions thus making us one of the experts in Vertical Agnostic consulting.
Project Managers (Resource augmentation)
Whether you need a specific competence or simply have a workload peak, Watershed Management Consulting can provide you with talented Project Managers with strategic, business management, technical and leadership skills.
Adding Value: We are specialized in Project Management, ensuring best end-to-end service from candidates’ selection till project/program end.
Working together with our Customers, we help them to identify and implement the necessary activities to improve the Project Culture. For a decade we have been contributing to improving our customers’ business by:
- Project Management Tools & Methodology Development
- Project Management Office (PMO) Framework Development
- Program and Project Health Checks & Audits
- Project Management Governance & Policy Development
- Value-Add Project Management Resource Support
- Project Management Maturity Enhancements (CMMI)
- Organization specific Project Management Training
When managing your projects
- Do you know how many of your projects finish as planned, especially on time and cost?
- If not, do you know the reasons and, more important, how to improve the results next time?
- Are they aligned with your Company goals? Always? Even when the Company goals change due to market changes?
- Do you know how, and in what areas you should act to be more efficient when running your projects? How to create synergies when managing your programs?
It is widely known that only 3 out of 10 projects actually finish successfully, meaning that the scope and the goals are delivered on time and within budget. This means that a lot of effort and financial resources are wasted.
The Project Performance is much better in organizations with a good and common Project Culture!
GreenlightPM, our technical partners, has defined what we call a Business Driven Project Management Culture, which we believe all organizations should strive for, if they depend on project management at any level.
Based on our experience from more than 30 companies and organizations we know that a project culture maturity and its assessment is very much appreciated and of high value, since it provides a very good starting point for the future improvement activities.
As Project Management becomes more important, most organizations tend to establish Project Management Excellence Centers (also called PMOs). A PMO – Project Management Office is the organizational unit and vehicle for the coordination, standardization and management of these practices.
At WatershedPM we go one step further! – The PMO should drive the whole organization towards a common and efficient Project Culture!
Project Model and Tools
A Project Model specifies what, when and how things are to be done in Projects, Programs and in Project Portfolio Management. The Model is used together with various Project Management Tools.
GPMM® (property of GreenlightPM) is a special version of the World-leading model PROPS®. It conforms to all the key standards (PMI®, IPMA, CMMI, BABOK®, Agile Manifesto, Prince2, PM4NGOs, PMDPro 1, etc), and has been continuously enhanced, based on real-life experiences from a great number of customers.
Based on GPMM® we develop customized methodologies for our customers, while adapting to their existing good practices and tools being used. We also help our customers to implement Project Management tools – including Selection, Customization and Training.