PMP ® Exam Preparation Training and Certification Courses
Watershed Management Consulting is pleased to provide you PMP ® Training and other Project Management Courses. We are a REP - Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 4588) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)® and ISO 9001:2015 certified in Consulting and Training (Certificate). We work closely with our Technical partner, Greenlight Project Management in Spain, to continuously improve our training methodology and it has proven to be very effective and pedagogic.
We are pleased to provide you PMP® Training and the following Project Management Courses:
- PMP ® (Project Management Professional) / PMP® Exam Preparation Training coaching
- Primavera P6®
- PMI® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PgMP® (Program Management Professional) Training
- Contract Management
More Information about our PMP ® Training course
Our PMP® Training course is meant for the delegates to prepare and pass the globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam with our PMI approved training and we are a R.E.P. Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 4588)
- Weekday and Weekend batches
- We provide the required 36 Contact Hours (PDUs)
- Strategy to pass the PMP exam in the first attempt
- Full support until you pass the exam
- We believe in interactive and discussion based learning using multiple practical examples to understand the concepts
- Many exam practice questions during classes
- Mock exam included in the class handbook
- Course is based on PMBOK, Rita Mulcahy's and HeadFirst PMP books
- Assistance in completing the PMI® application form
- Instructor with over 18 years of industry experience and Master's degree with extensive training experience
- Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied (Full refund within first 6 hours of classroom training. Not eligible for completion certificate)
Why choose Watershed Project Management for PMP ® Training & Certification?
- PMP ® Training and PMP ® Exam preparation course completion certificate
- Primavera® P6, PMI-SP® & PMI-RMP®, PgMP® Trainings to fit your working schedule
- Watershed Management Consulting is a R.E.P. Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 4588) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- We work closely with our Technical partner, Greenlight Project Management in Spain, to continuously improve our training methodology and it has proven to be very effective
- Our trainers pass go through a strict TTT (Train the Trainer) program
Note: The first day of Any class is always free for you to attend and decide. Register Today!
PMP® Training Schedule
|Training||Start Date||End Date||PMP Training Schedule|
|PMP® Exam Prep||22 Jul 2018||15 Aug 2018||Weekday Evenings, Sun-Mon-Wed, 3 hours, 6:30PM to 9:30PM (4 weeks)|
|PMP® Exam Prep||07 Sep 2018||26 Oct 2018||Friday Evenings, Weekly 4.5 Hours - 2:30PM to 7:00PM (8 Fridays)|
|PMP® Exam Prep||09 Sep 2018||03 Oct 2018||Weekday Evenings, Sun-Mon-Wed, 3 hours, 6:30PM to 9:30PM (4 weeks)|
|To be decided||Please Call Us|
|To be decided||Please Call Us|
|PMP® Exam Prep||To be decided||Please Call Us||Friday Mornings
* The schedule above may change slightly. Please call us to get the confirmed dates.
PMP® Training Cost
|36 hours of Classroom PMP® Exam Preparation Training|
(Evenings or Fridays batch)
You will get a printed copy of the classroom slides.
This price includes end-to-end-support in getting ready for the PMP® exam,
filling out the application form, developing an exam preparation strategy to pass the PMP® exam in 1st attempt and more.
Click here for the PMP Course Contents
|QAR 2,000 - Standard
QAR 1,800 - Special Promotion
|New Rita’s PMP® Exam Prep Book (9th Edition)||QAR 550
|Head First PMP® Exam Prep Book (4th Edition)||QAR 550
|Exam Prep Software (X-Am Simulator)|
5 full PMP® Mock Exams including description of answers and progress tracker.
PMP X-Am Tool brochure
|Training and Certification in Doha, Qatar:|
- PMI RMP ® - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP ® Handbook)
- Primavera® P6,
- PMI SP - Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP ® Handbook),
- Contract Management
|Please call us: 3344-2727
|Please always call (3344-2727) and make an appointment before you visit us for inquiries. |
Our facility partner: Excellence Training Center, Opposite to Ahli Sports Club Gate no. 1, Doha Qatar
>>Google Maps Link (Location A)<<
Salahuddin Kazi, PMP, MScEE, is a Canadian citizen with 18 years of diverse and progressive work experience spanning in the areas of Project Management, Business Process Management, Proposals Management, Technology Management, and Customer Management. His global work experience includes working for companies based in USA, Canada, India and Qatar in the Telecom, Oil & Gas, Multimedia and Hardware Sectors.
He has a Master's degree (MSc.EE) in Electrical Engineering from Oklahoma State University, and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®. As part of his continuous learning, he has completed a Telecom Mini-MBA course and FIDIC Contract Management Workshops; in addition to several Project Management workshops.
He is the Founder and Head of Consulting and Training at WatershedPM, and has conducted many successful public and corporate trainings in Qatar. His roots are from India. (LinkedIn Profile). He usually conducts the Weekend batches.
About PMP® Trainer
Mohamed Naser, PMP, is a bi-lingual Project Manager with 13 years of progressive work experience in the area of Project Management and implementing tools and techniques and with industry experience in different sectors such as Oil & Gas, construction, power plants, food industry.
He enjoys applying his skills in the project management domain, which also enables him to share his knowledge during the PMP training sessions at Watershed.
He attained BSc in Mechanical Power Engineering from Egypt in 2004, got certified in Project Management Professional - PMP in 2015. He usually conducts the Weekday evening batches.
PMP Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Background||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent)||Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience|
during which at least 4,500 hours were spent on Project work as identified with the tasks, knowledge, and skills
|Minimum 35 contact hours of formal education|
|Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)||Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience|
during which at least 7,500 hours were spent on Project work as identified with the tasks, knowledge, and skills
|Minimum 35 contact hours of formal education|
Note: We provide the Minimum 35 contact hours of formal education. We are Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 4588) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
Our PMP Students Work At
What is Project Management Professional (PMP)®?
The PMP® certification is the globally accepted standard for Project Management. The PMP® certification is recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide and it validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
Why PMP ®?
- PMP® certification proves that you have the understanding of the best practices and its application in Project Management
- Being a PMP® can lead to networking opportunities and potential job opportunities
- PMP® certification looks great on a resume
- PMP® project managers potentially make more money than non PMP® project managers (statistics)
PMP Certification Fees (Payable to PMI when you are ready to take your Exam)
|Exam Administration Type||PMI Member Status||PMP Certification Fees|
About the PMP Course
PMP Exam Preparation Course Contents
The program offered by Watershed Management Consulting is based on the following two books:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition, "PMBOK® Guide" by PMI® (Project Management Institute)
- PMP® Exam Prep, 9th Edition, "PMPEP", by Rita Mulcahy
- HeadFirst PMP, 4th edition
The PMBOK Guide is process-based, meaning that, it describes work as being accomplished by processes. A Process is a group of similar actions or activities. Processes are described in terms of:
- Inputs (documents, plans, designs, etc.)
- Tools and Techniques (mechanisms applied to inputs)
- Outputs (documents, plans, designs, etc.)
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge — Sixth Edition provides guidelines for managing individual projects and defines project management related concepts. It also describes the project management life cycle and its related processes, as well as the project life cycle.
The Guide recognizes 49 processes that fall into five basic process groups and ten knowledge areas that are typical of most projects, most of the time. Processes overlap and interact throughout a project or its various phases.
The five process groups are:
- Initiating: Those processes performed to define a new project or a new phase of an existing project by obtaining authorization to start the project or phase.
- Planning: Those processes required to establish the scope of the project, refine the objectives, and define the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project was undertaken to achieve.
- Executing: Those processes performed to complete the work defined in the project management plan to satisfy the project specifications
- Monitoring and Controlling: Those processes required to track, review, and regulate the progress and performance of the project; identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required; and initiate the corresponding changes.
- Closing: Those processes performed to finalize all activities across all Process Groups to formally close the project or phase.
The ten knowledge areas are:
- Project Integration Management: Project Integration Management includes the processes and activities needed to identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and project management activities within the Project Management Process Groups.
- Project Scope Management: Project Scope Management includes the processes required to ensure that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully.
- Project Schedule Management: Project Schedule Management includes the processes required to manage the timely completion of the project.
- Project Cost Management: Project Cost Management includes the processes involved in planning, estimating, budgeting, financing, funding, managing, and controlling costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget.
- Project Quality Management: Project Quality Management includes the processes and activities of the performing organization that determine quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities so that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken.
- Project Resource Management: Project Resource Management includes the processes that organize, manage, and lead the project team and manage project resources.
- Project Communications Management: Project Communications Management includes the processes that are required to ensure timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring, and the ultimate disposition of project information.
- Project Risk Management: Project Risk Management includes the processes of conducting risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project.
- Project Procurement Management: Project Procurement Management includes the processes necessary to purchase or acquire products, services, or results needed from outside the project team
- Project Stakeholders Management: Project Stakeholder Management includes the processes required to identify all people or organizations impacted by the project, analyzing stakeholder expectations and impact on the project, and developing appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decisions and execution.
Each of the ten knowledge areas contains the processes that need to be accomplished within its discipline in order to achieve effective project management. Each of these processes also falls into one of the five process groups, creating a matrix structure such that every process can be related to one knowledge area and one process group.
We make an effort to protect the information you share with us and it us used only internally within Watershed Project Management, and it is never sold commercially or otherwise shared with any third party. By submitting your info, you agree to send it to www.WatershedPM.com.
PMP, PgMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.