Level 5 Leadership and Management Skills
Watershed Management Consulting and Training (#WatershedPM) provides ILM Level 3 and Level 5 Award and Certification Coaching. We are a preferred partner with ILM Approved Center (821999) and ISO 9001:2015 certificate in Consulting and Training (Certificate)
Lead and inspire people, and align teams with organisational goals.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring middle managers – whether you head a department, lead a regional team or manage operations. Consolidate your experience, develop your leadership skills and prepare to take on greater management responsibility.
Results for you - ILM Level 5
• Get a thorough grounding in your role and responsibilities
• Focus on your interpersonal skills – build better relationships
• Communicate your organisation’s goals and values
• Lead and motivate people to achieve those goals
• Assess your performance as a manager and plan to improve it
Impact for your employer - ILM Level 5
• Middle managers who understand their role and function in your organisation
• Better alignment with wider organisational strategy
• Managers who can understand and develop their own leadership styles and behaviours
Focus on the skills you need
This qualification is made up of two mandatory units. 'Understanding the management role to improve management performance' covers your role in helping your organisation achieve its goals. You will focus on your interpersonal and communication skills, and how to improve your performance as a manager to get better results. 'Assessing your own leadership capability and performance' aims to help you understand and apply different leadership styles, align your teams' work with your organisation's strategic aims and lead people to achieve these goals.
|Qualification level||ILM Level 5 Award|
|Credit Value||10 credits|
|Structure||The qualification is structured into 1 unit group. At least 1 hour of induction and at least 3 hours of tutorial support are required. Learners must attain a total of 10 credits from 2 mandatory units.|