Level 3 Leadership and Management
Watershed Management Consulting and Training (#WatershedPM) provides ILM Level 3 and Level 5 Award and Certification Coaching. We are a preferred partner with ILM Approved Center (821999) and ISO 9001:2015 certificate in Consulting and Training (Certificate)
Get the skills and knowledge to lead, organise and motivate teams
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is ideal if you are have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Results for you
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Impact for your employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
Focus on the skills you need
You can take this qualification as a concise Award, a broader Certificate or a comprehensive Diploma. The units in this qualification fall into seven broad areas. These are:
- core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- ability to perform management tasks –manage projects, lead meetings
- team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- a full range of communications skills
- managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
Work with your employer or training provider to map units to your needs and skills gaps.
|Credit Value||4 - 12|
|Structure||Learners must achieve a minimum of two units. All units must be taken from Group 1. At least 1 hour of induction and at least 2 hours of tutorial support are required. Learners must attain a minimum of 4 credits and no more than 12 to achieve this qualification.|
|Credit Value||13 - 36|
|Structure||Minimum 13 credits, maximum 36 credits Two hour induction. At least four hours tutorial support. Choice of units from Groups 1 and 2, where Group 1 contains Level 3 units and Group 2 contains units at Levels 2 and 4. Maximum of 6 credits from Group 2.|