About the Lead Trainer
Salahuddin Kazi, PMP is a Canadian citizen with 18 years of diverse and progressive work experience spanning in the areas of Project Management, Business Process Management, Proposals Management, Technology Management, and Customer Management. His global work experience includes working for companies based in Qatar, Canada, USA and India in the Telecom, Oil & Gas, Multimedia and Hardware Sectors. He has a Master's degree (MSc.EE) in Electrical Engineering from Oklahoma State University, and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®. As part of his continuous learning, he has completed a Telecom Mini-MBA course and FIDIC Contract Management Workshops; in addition to several Project Management courses.
He is also the Founder and Head of Consulting and Training at www.WatershedPM.com, and has conducted many successful public and corporate PMP® trainings in Qatar. His roots are from India. (LinkedIn Profile).
Our PMP® Students Work At
Why choose Watershed Project Management?
- PMP® Course / PMP® Training and PMP® Exam preparation course completion certificate from Spain
- Our partner Greenlight Project Management in Madrid, Spain is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 2355) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Our trainers pass a strict certification program in Spain
- Course is based on Rita Mulcahy's book
- Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied (full refund within first 10 hours of classroom training. Not eligible for completion certificate)
- Free support until you pass the exam
- Free assistance in completing the PMI® application form for PMP® certification
What is Project Management Professional (PMP)®
The PMP® is the globally accepted standard for Project Management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP® validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
- PMP® certification proves that you have the understanding of the best practices and its application in Project Management
- Being a PMP can lead to networking opportunities and potential job opportunities
- PMP® certification looks great on a resume
- PMP® project managers make more money than non PMP project managers (statistics)
More Information about our PMP® Training course
Our PMP® Course / Training course is meant for the delegates to prepare and pass the globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam with our PMI® approved training (we have R.E.P status with PMI).
- Three Class formats:
- Weekday Evenings (12 working day classes)
- Friday Evenings (8 Friday evening classes)
- Friday Mornings (10 Friday morning classes)
- We provide the 36 contact hours
- Strategy to pass the PMP® exam in the first attempt
- Practice questions during classes
- Full support until the delegates pass the exam
- Instructor with over sixteen years of industry experience
- Instructor with Master's degrees and extensive training experience
How to contact us