PMP® Course / Certification Training Workshop in Doha (Open courses)
Our PMP® Course / PMP® Training & Certification® Workshops in Doha are scheduled every month and the complete PMP® course / training schedule is always available on our website.
If you have any needs for corporate Project Management Training or Consulting services, we could schedule a meeting at your office to discuss the requirements.
How to Register for FREE
Option 1: Send an email including your mobile number to Training@WatershedPM.com
Option 2: OR Call us directly on +974-3344-2626
|Training||Start Date||End Date||PMP Training Schedule||Venue|
|PMP||25 Aug 2017||27 Oct 2017||Friday Evenings 4.5 Hours - 2:30PM to 7PM Weekly (8 Fridays)||Location A - Excellence Training Center (Scroll down for location map below)|
|PMP||27 Aug 2017||27 Sept 2017||Evenings on Sun-Tue-Wed 3 hours – 6PM to 9PM||Location B -IPCS Training Center (Scroll down for location map below)|
|Eid Break||The center will be closed for Eid Celebration from 31 Aug to 07 Sept.|
|PMP||To be decided||Please Call Us||Friday Mornings|
|To be decided||Please Call Us|
* Registration is FREE. You can make the payment for taking the course on the first day of the class.
* The schedule above may change slightly. Please call us to get the confirmed dates.
|36 hours of Classroom PMP Training
(Daily or Fridays batch)
You will get a printed copy of the classroom slides.
This price includes end-to-end-support in getting ready for the PMP exam,
|Training and Certification in Doha, Qatar:
- Primavera P6,
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP Handbook),
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP Handbook)
|Rita’s PMP Exam Prep Book||QAR 400
|Exam Prep Software (X-Am Simulator)
5 full PMP Mock Exams including description of answers and progress tracker.
* PMP Training Cost for Doha, Qatar and Creative City, UAE
|Excellence Training Centre,
Bilal bin Rabah Street, Opposite to Ahli Sports Club Gate no : 2, Doha Qatar
Salahuddin Kazi, PMP is a Canadian citizen with 18 years of diverse and progressive work experience spanning in the areas of Project Management, Business Process Management, Proposals Management, Technology Management, and Customer Management. His global work experience includes working for companies based in Qatar, Canada, USA and India in the Telecom, Oil & Gas, Multimedia and Hardware Sectors. He has a Master's degree (MSc.EE) in Electrical Engineering from Oklahoma State University, and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®. As part of his continuous learning, he has completed a Telecom Mini-MBA course and FIDIC Contract Management Workshops; in addition to several Project Management courses.
He is also the Founder and Head of Consulting and Training at www.WatershedPM.com, and has conducted many successful public and corporate PMP® trainings in Qatar. His roots are from India. (LinkedIn Profile).
Our PMP® Students Work At
Why choose Watershed Project Management?
- PMP® Course / PMP® Training and PMP® Exam preparation course completion certificate from Spain
- Our partner Greenlight Project Management in Madrid, Spain is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 2355) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Our trainers pass a strict certification program in Spain
- Course is based on Rita Mulcahy's book
- Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied (full refund within first 10 hours of classroom training. Not eligible for completion certificate)
- Free support until you pass the exam
- Free assistance in completing the PMI® application form for PMP® certification
What is Project Management Professional (PMP)®
The PMP® is the globally accepted standard for Project Management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP® validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
- PMP® certification proves that you have the understanding of the best practices and its application in Project Management
- Being a PMP can lead to networking opportunities and potential job opportunities
- PMP® certification looks great on a resume
- PMP® project managers make more money than non PMP project managers (statistics)
More Information about our PMP® Training course
Our PMP® Course / Training course is meant for the delegates to prepare and pass the globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam with our PMI® approved training (we have R.E.P status with PMI).
- Three Class formats:
- Weekday Evenings (12 working day classes)
- Friday Evenings (8 Friday evening classes)
- Friday Mornings (10 Friday morning classes)
- We provide the 36 contact hours
- Strategy to pass the PMP® exam in the first attempt
- Practice questions during classes
- Full support until the delegates pass the exam
- Instructor with over sixteen years of industry experience
- Instructor with Master's degrees and extensive training experience
How to contact us
- Send an email to training@WatershedPM.com
- Call us +974 3344 2626, +974 6603 7000
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.