PMP Course / Certification Training Workshop in Doha (Open courses)
If you have any needs for corporate Project Management Training or Consulting services, we could schedule a meeting at your office to discuss the requirements.
How to Register for FREE
Option 1: Send an email including your mobile number to Training@WatershedPM.com
Option 2: OR Call us directly on +974-3344-2626
Option 3: OR Complete the Web registration form (click here) (it sometimes doesn’t work with some Apple devices)
IPCS Training Center, First Floor, Ingenious Power and Control Systems,
Fereej Al Ali, Doha, Qatar
|Training||Start Date||End Date||PMP Training Schedule||Venue|
|PMP® Exam Prep||22 Oct 2017||15 Nov 2017||Weekday Evenings, Sun-Mon-Wed, 3 hours, 6PM to 9PM||Location A - Scroll down for map|
|PMP® Exam Prep||03 Nov 2017||22 Dec 2017||Friday Evenings 4.5 Hours - 2:30PM to 7PM Weekly||Location A - Scroll down for map|
|PMI-SP® Exam Prep||24 Nov 2017||22 Dec 2017||Friday Evenings 4.5 Hours - 2:30PM to 7PM Weekly||Location B - Scroll down for map|
|PMP® Exam Prep||26 Nov 2017||20 Dec 2017||Weekday Evenings, Sun-Mon-Wed, 3 hours, 6PM to 9PM||Location A - Scroll down for map|
|PMI-RMP® Exam Prep||26 Nov 2017||20 Dec 2017||Weekday Evenings, Sun-Mon-Wed, 3 hours, 6PM to 9PM||Location B - Scroll down for map|
|Primavera® P6||07 Jan 2018||31 Jan 2018||Weekday Evenings, Sun-Mon-Wed, 3 hours, 6PM to 9PM||Location B - Scroll down for map|
|To be decided||Please Call Us|
|To be decided||Please Call Us|
|PMP® Exam Prep||To be decided||Please Call Us||Friday Mornings |
* The schedule above may change slightly. Please call us to get the confirmed dates.
|36 hours of Classroom PMP® Exam Preparation Training|
(Daily or Fridays batch)
You will get a printed copy of the classroom slides.
This price includes end-to-end-support in getting ready for the PMP® exam,
filling out the application form, developing an exam preparation strategy to pass the PMP® exam in 1st attempt and more.
Click here for the PMP Course Contents
|Training and Certification in Doha, Qatar:|
- Primavera® P6,
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP® Handbook),
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP® Handbook)
- Contract Management
|Rita’s PMP® Exam Prep Book||QAR 450
|Head First PMP® Exam Prep Book||QAR 400
|Exam Prep Software (X-Am Simulator)|
5 full PMP® Mock Exams including description of answers and progress tracker.
PMP X-Am Tool brochure
Salahuddin Kazi, PMP is a Canadian citizen with 18 years of diverse and progressive work experience spanning in the areas of Project Management, Business Process Management, Proposals Management, Technology Management, and Customer Management. His global work experience includes working for companies based in Qatar, Canada, USA and India in the Telecom, Oil & Gas, Multimedia and Hardware Sectors. He has a Master’s degree (MSc.EE) in Electrical Engineering from Oklahoma State University, and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®). As part of his continuous learning, he has completed a Telecom Mini-MBA course and FIDIC Contract Management Workshops; in addition to several Project Management courses.
He is also the Founder and Head of Consulting and Training at www.WatershedPM.com, and has conducted many successful public and corporate PMP trainings in Qatar. His roots are from India. (LinkedIn Profile).
Our PMP Students Work At
Why choose Watershed Project Management?
- PMP Course / PMP Training and PMP Exam preparation course completion certificate from Spain
- Our partner Greenlight Project Management in Madrid, Spain is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 2355) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Our trainers pass a strict certification program in Spain
- Course is based on Rita Mulcahy’s book
- Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied (full refund within first 10 hours of classroom training. Not eligible for completion certificate)
- Free support until you pass the exam
- Free assistance in completing the PMI application form for PMP certification
What is Project Management Professional (PMP)
The PMP is the globally accepted standard for Project Management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
- PMP certification proves that you have the understanding of the best practices and its application in Project Management
- Being a PMP can lead to networking opportunities and potential job opportunities
- PMP certification looks great on a resume
- PMP project managers make more money than non PMP project managers (statistics)
More Information about our PMP Training course
Our PMP Course / Training course is meant for the delegates to prepare and pass the globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) exam with our PMI approved training (we have R.E.P status with PMI).
- Three Class formats:
- Weekday Evenings (12 working day classes)
- Friday Evenings (7 Friday evening classes)
- Friday Mornings (10 Friday morning classes)
- We provide the 36 contact hours
- Strategy to pass the PMP exam in the first attempt
- Practice questions during classes
- Full support until the delegates pass the exam
- Instructor with over sixteen years of industry experience
- Instructor with Master’s degrees and extensive training experience
How to contact us
- Send an email to info@WatershedPM.com or sales@WatershedPM.com
- Call us +974 3344 2626, +974 3344 2727
- Submit the Contact form with your information (doesn’t work with Apple devices sometimes. Sorry)